Subject: Re: GE- Standard Domestic Contract- Need your help
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 00:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Read your notes re scheduling a call w/ or w/o GE.  From John's and my 
perspective, it seems that we should first have an internal call re the 
consolidation of our assignments from weeks past  into Peter's draft contract 
and then send to GE for their review and follow up call either later this 
week or next.  Steve Swift is OK with this approach.  

At the moment we seem to be knee deep w/GE and Owner on Arcos and suspect 
that 9:30 CST (3:30 London time) will be difficult for us to call in.  
Instead, 1:30 CST would work better for us.  

If this works for the Houston gang could you let us know soonest and we will 
let Mike and Steve know as well.

	Sheila Tweed@ECT
	05/15/2001 04:18 PM
		
		 To: John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Re: GE- Standard Domestic Contract- Need your help

Would you all be in a posiotion to get together tomorrow morning at 9:30 am 
Houston time to review the issues list and  talk about how we get to the end 
of this process with GE.  We immediately need to start the drafting of the 
Longview turbine contract and I'd like to see if we are close enough to get 
that started.  Scott, today the extension to the Agreement in Principle 
expires and we need to extend.  Can you tee this up with Steve Swift?  Our 
meeting tomorrow will be in lieu of the regularly scheduled GE call.  I'll 
let them know we will call them later this week or we'll talk next Wednesday, 
but I would like to get through whatever we need to in order to get the 
Longview Turbine Contract going.  
I've talked to John Schwartzenburg about this and he is available tomorrow 
morning.