Subject: Re: World Hunger Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

That is the home run that I want to hit with this form, Scott, but GE needs 
to give us a few days to work out an approach on that. I will discuss it with 
Sheila on how to approach the issue from the EWS perpective 

JWVS

	Scott Dieball
	05/15/2001 12:39 PM
		
		 To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: World Hunger Contract

GE thinks that once we finalize the terms of this contract that this contract 
will form the basis for future purchases by Enron and not just ENA.  Do we 
need to involve other Enron biz units in the sign off process?

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	05/15/2001 11:41 AM
		 
		 To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, [email-masked], John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: World Hunger Contract

Hi there.

I am attaching for the group's consideration a red line that I ran comparing 
the current working draft (v4) with the draft John R. recently circulated to 
Tax and Insurance. 

I suggest that Pete Thompson keep the typewriter on this.  We are getting so 
close to the end, I would really like to try to avoid confusion.  

I am also attaching a clean copy of the current active version, and the 
current list of issues under consideration.  I suggest we work through this 
list and turn another draft before soliciting Cris/Herman and Lisa's 
comments.  We should also give the ENA commercial reps the opportunity to 
review it at that time.

Kay