Subject: Re: GE- Standard Domestic Contract- Need your help
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 04:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Re internal review process - we are also tracking down Jim Sutherland with 
respect to certain QA, testing and inspection issues that he has apparently 
addressed with GE on other projects and as they relate to the standard 
contract.

	John Schwartzenburg
	05/15/2001 09:03 AM
		
		 To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Re: GE- Standard Domestic Contract- Need your help

Thanks, Sheila. Let's talk about  the approval of the form when we meet later 
today.

JWVS

	Sheila Tweed@ECT
	05/15/2001 08:08 AM
		
		 To: John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: Re: GE- Standard Domestic Contract- Need your help

Thank you for pushing this through the various groups that we need for 
sign-off.  I suggest that once we have closure with tax and insurance, that 
we run the "final" draft past Lisa Bills, Joe Deffner and Cris Sherman.  I 
think that will have completed the internal review process.  Do you agree? 

	John G Rigby@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	05/15/2001 05:33 AM
		 
		 To: Matthew F Gockerman/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: GE- Standard Domestic Contract- Need your help

Matt

As you may know Sheila Tweed has been championing the effort to reach a 
standardized purchase contract with GE for domestic applications.  Attached 
is the current draft of the document.   

GE suggested that we have you discuss Section 5.2. with GE's tax 
representative  (David  Spradlin).   Please review Section 5.2.   GE's 
commercial person will be in London with Scott Dieball and I on Wednesday, 
Thursday and Friday.   Please let me know by voicemail  (713-646-6138) which 
of your mornings if best to get on a conference call with the GE rep. (Scott 
and I can be reached today at (44-207-783-0517).   I think it makes sense for 
Steve Swift of GE, Scott Dieball and me to listen in.  At this point I do not 
think that the language is in debate, but GE and Enron want to make sure it 
is correct before making it our default standard.