Subject: RE: NW escrow agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Not a problem.  I will e-mail the document to you in short order.

-MIR

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 10:45 AM
To: Reuter, Marisa
Cc: Keffer, John
Subject: RE: NW escrow agreement

Marissa,

I suppose that's because ENA didn't sign it, as I didn't notice it (opps).
It will probably be tomorrow since Ben will need to initial, as well as me.
Can you email me the sig page?

Thanks,

"Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> on 05/14/2001 10:26:16 AM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  RE: NW escrow agreement

Kay:

This past Friday, I received six original signature pages to the Letter
Agreement, but did not receive original signature pages to the Guaranty.
Could you forward the signature pages to the Guaranty at your earliest
convenience?

Thanks,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 8:54 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: NW escrow agreement

Hi there,

I believe Chris should be back today, so I wanted to follow up on this.

I don't have any recollection of where we left the escrow agreement with
NW.  Please get with MKahn or Jerry DeBerry to see if we can get consensus
on the current form of escrow agreement.  Once we have that, Enron (Chris)
will make contact with Citibank.

Thanks,

Kay
Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.