Subject: RE: NW escrow agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 04:26:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

This past Friday, I received six original signature pages to the Letter
Agreement, but did not receive original signature pages to the Guaranty.
Could you forward the signature pages to the Guaranty at your earliest
convenience?

Thanks,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 8:54 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: NW escrow agreement

Hi there,

I believe Chris should be back today, so I wanted to follow up on this.

I don't have any recollection of where we left the escrow agreement with
NW.  Please get with MKahn or Jerry DeBerry to see if we can get consensus
on the current form of escrow agreement.  Once we have that, Enron (Chris)
will make contact with Citibank.

Thanks,

Kay
Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.