Subject: RE: CA Development
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 02:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

will do

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 8:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: CA Development

Hi John,

Enron is ok with signing the consents.  After the assignment of the
contracts out of LLCs, we would like to exercise our put.  Please share
this info with George.

I believe Ben will be in town tomorrow (right Ben?) so we can get it signed
up this week.

Thanks,

Kay

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.