Subject: RE: CA Energy Development
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 03:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Can you send over signed copies of the Assignment and Assumption Agreements
and the Bills of Sale?  I do not have signed copies.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 8:51 AM
To: Campbell, Carolyn
Cc: Keffer, John
Subject: Re: CA Energy Development

Sounds fine.

Kay

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 05/07/2001 03:49:07 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]>

Subject:  CA Energy Development

Kay:

George Kutzschbach of Fulbright called this afternoon to request copies of
the executed Assignment and Assumption Agreements and Bills of Sale for the
turbine/transformer transaction between ENA and Sweetgum Energy LP.  George
has unsigned copies of these documents.  Our closing volumes also contain
only unsigned copies of these documents.

George is asking for the documents with respect to both the turbines and
the
transformer, but is needing them specifically for the transformer.
Apparently, CA-II is planning to sell the transformer, and he is gathering
up the documents that would show title to the transformer in CA-II.

I have reviewed the documents, and do not see any reason why we should not
deliver them.  Can you provide signed copies of these documents?   Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.