Subject: Re: GE Turbines
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:00:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

FYI, I was contacted by this guy who claims to have a client that is 
interested in selling three GE7FAs that were delivered into storage last 
month. I told him that we are interested, and asked about the process. He 
told me that "bids" are due this Friday. Based on input from Duran and 
Calger, we plan to provide a non-binding expression of interest at $44 
million per unit.

Do we have any boilerplate forms we can use for this? If not, I can draft a 
letter and send it to you.

I asked about how the client intends to deal with GE, and was told that after 
a winning bidder is selected, they intend to seek GE's consent. The only 
other tid bit I have is that I called Schroeder to ask if any units were 
coming available, and he swore up and down that he did not know of any.

By the way, on Blue Dog / Northwestern, we deducted about $500k from our 
recent invoices. Attached is the letter we sent to Darst. I'll let you know 
if I hear any complaints.

Regards,

Ben

---------------------- Forwarded by Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT on 05/07/2001 08:51 PM 
---------------------------

[email-masked] on 05/07/2001 10:29:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  
Subject: Re: GE Turbines

Ben:

I will be executing the CA.

Michael Kolman
Principal
Navigant Consulting, Inc.
200 Wheeler Road
Suite 400
Burlington, MA  01803

Please let me know if you have any questions.

================
Michael A. Kolman
Principal
Navigant Capital
(781) 564-9774 (direct)

                                                                              

Ben.F.Jacoby@                                                                 
                 
                    enron.com            To:     
[email-masked]                                    
                    Sent by:             
cc:                                                                       
                    Ben.Jacoby@en        Subject:     GE 
Turbines                                                  
                    
ron.com                                                                       

                                     

                    05/07/2001                                                
                                     
                    11:28 
AM                                                                            

                                     

Mike:

Please send me the name and address of the company and individual that will
be executing the CA. I will have a CA sent to you promptly.

Regards,

Ben Jacoby