Subject: Re: Columbia Call - Monday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 09:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Whether I can attend or not, I think an internal gathering tomorrow to review 
outstanding World Hunger issues would be appropriate followed by the 
regularly scheduled call on Wednesday.  If you all would push this along in 
my absence, I will ask Suzanne Adams to send out the reminder memo to the 
distribution list.  Be sure to include Bill Williams so that his input can be 
applied to the Longview turbine purchase.  Thanks!

	John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	05/07/2001 07:22 AM
		 
		 To: John G Rigby@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Sheila Tweed@ECT
		 Subject: Columbia Call - Monday

John and Scott: Please attend this call. It will start bumping into the GE 
world hunger and Arcos turbines.

JWVS
----- Forwarded by John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 05/07/2001 07:21 
AM -----

	Jessica Burry@ECT
	05/04/2001 03:09 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Andy Chen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Ed 
Clark/PDX/ECT@ECT, Don Hammond/PDX/ECT@ECT, Mark Mullen/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jonalan 
Page/PDX/ECT@ECT, Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Shields/PDX/ECT@ECT, Jake 
Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laura Wente/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT, Lisa 
Bills/Enron@EnronXGate, Kortney Brown/Enron@EnronXGate, Bob 
Carter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Terry 
W Donovan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Roseann Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Matthew F 
Gockerman/Enron@EnronXGate, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Herman 
Manis/Enron@EnronXGate, David Marshall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Miller/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Chip Schneider/Enron@EnronXGate, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Cris 
Sherman/Enron@EnronXGate, Jeffrey A Soo/Enron@EnronXGate, Catherine 
Clark/Enron@EnronXGate, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Schoen/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Justin Folloder/Enron@EnronXGate, William Fleenor/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: Jody Blackburn/PDX/ECT@EC, Theresa Villeggiante/PDX/ECT@ECT, Alisha 
Guerrero/Enron@EnronXGate, Elizabeth Squires/PDX/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Columbia Call - Monday

Conference Call - Project Columbia
Date:   Monday, May 7th
Time:  10:30AM PST 
Duration:  1.5 Hour
Dial-in: 877.475.9228
Part. code: 203517
Host code: 760110

Mt. Rainier is reserved for those located in Portland.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Jessica Burry
503-464-3800