Subject: Asset Financing - Structured Finance Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 07:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

We are planning a presentation on certain structure and contracting issues 
related to power plant asset financing on Thursday, May 10th.  The 
presentation will include lunch from Treebeard's and will begin at 11:30.  We 
have scheduled 2.5 hours for the presentation; it may be shorter, depending 
on the number of questions. 

We plan to include the Portland folks by video-conference.   If you know of 
others who would benefit from this presentation, please pass on this 
invitation; I have not intended to exclude anyone who may want to attend.  If 
there are others at remote locations, please let me or Dina Snow know so that 
we can arrange for video-conferencing.  John, I asked Shirley for the names 
of your contracts folks and have included them; I still have no information 
as to whom else you want to include.  Therefore, please forward this to your 
team members as you see fit.

Please RSVP to Dina Snow at X57099 or by e-mail to [email-masked] by 
Tuesday, May 8th.

We will e-mail the conference room location when it is confirmed.

Thanks,

Rose