Subject: FW: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 05:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I sent the prior e-mail before I received Tom's e-mail asking that you
be added to the service list.  I will be in the office all afternoon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J.
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 12:48 PM
To: THOMAS CONSTANTINE (E-mail)
Cc: Bill Williams (E-mail)
Subject: FW: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement

Attached is the latest version of the LV Cogen Turbine Agreement, which
was distributed on April 24.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J.
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:57 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail); Bill Williams (E-mail); Dale Rasmussen (E-mail);
Lee. Johnson (E-mail); Kent. Shoemaker (E-mail)
Cc: Pipitone, Paul; Cobb, Chris
Subject: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement

Attached please find the latest LV Cogen Turbine Agreement (second
document below) that provides notices to Enron North America, as agent
for E-Next Generation, and changes to the signature blocks.  Also
attached is a blackline (first document below) showing changes made to
the version circulated on April 10. Pursuant to instructions received
from Kay Mann and Bill Williams, this version does not contain the
contractor's comments.  To complete the agreement, we will need to
insert the date of execution and Exhibit H-2.
 <<Comparison of LV Cogen Agreement, Versions 3 to 5.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen
Gas Turbine Agreement - Version 5.DOC>> 
 - Comparison of LV Cogen Agreement, Versions 3 to 5.DOC
 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Agreement - Version 5.DOC