Subject: RE: Deerfield Beach Energy Center sections 6 and 7
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Got it and other great comments from Ben. The document should be on the
email to all by 10pm est.  We are set to talk at 11am est and hopefully
finalize the Deerfield agreement to get it over to the City mid-day....we
are in the home stretch here....

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 4:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: Deerfield Beach Energy Center sections 6 and 7

6. Default By DBEC. Should DBEC default on the payment obligations
contained herein,  it shall be liable for interest on the amount
outstanding at a rate of one and one/half percent  per month or each
portion thereof.  Should the City of Deerfield Beech obtain enforcement of
the payment obligations contained herein through judicial action, then, in
that event, the City of Deerfield Beech shall be reimbursed by the DBEC for
all costs and attorneys fees including the costs of any appeals.
7.   Default  By  the  City  of  Deerfield  Beech.  Should the City of
Deerfield  Beech default on the obligations contained herein, and DBEC
obtain  enforcement  of  any  rights  or  obligations set forth herein
through    judicial  action,  then,  in  that  event,  DBEC  shall  be
reimbursed  by the City of Deerfield Beech for all costs and attorneys
fees including the costs of any appeals.

_______________________________________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an
email to [email-masked].