Subject: FW: Assignment and Assumption Agreement re: E-Next B/O Contract w / GE for MCS as EPC for LVCII.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay/Bill,

Bill says he agrees and accepts our comments to the A&A.

One change required to the Rev 5 document.  In Exhibit B, Add item "27)One
additional Human Machine Interface (HMI) per Unit (desktop PC type)"

Include these changes and we can get this done tomorrow.

Thanks,

Lee
-----Original Message-----
From: Shoemaker, Kent (GEAE)
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 12:06 PM
To: Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP); [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Assignment and Assumption Agreement re: E-Next B/O Contract
w/ GE for MCS as EPC for LVCII.

Here are my comments.

Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP)
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:15 AM
To: Shoemaker, Kent
Subject: FW: Assignment and Assumption Agreement re: E-Next B/O Contract
w/ GE for MCS as EPC for LVCII.
Importance: High

Kent,

Please review and note that this needs to be completed by week's end.
Closing date is 5/1 and I'm out rest of week 5/2-6.  We may need some of
Kay's help if we don't like what we see.  But let's try to work it out with
Dale Rasmussen first (Enron Portland office).

Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:58 PM
To: Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP)
Cc: THOMAS CONSTANTINE; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Assignment and Assumption Agreement re: E-Next B/O Contract w/
GE for MCS as EPC for LVCII.

Hello Lee.  (I know your thinking - What now!)

As I'm sure you know, we are fast approaching a full notice to proceed on
the LVCII project.  One item that we have as part of our EPC contract with
Modern Continental South, is an Assignment and Assumption Agreement whereby
MCS will assume certain responsibilities for (owner), and abide by the
conditions set forth in that agreement.  We will ask GE to participate in
that Agreement.  I have attached that agreement to this e mail for your
review.  Current plans are for a full NTP (Notice To Proceed) to begin
construction on May 1, and we are working hard to be ready for that key
milestone to occur. Your review and concurrence on the draft document
attached below is appreciated.

Please review and contact me should you have any questions.

Sincerely

W. J.  (Bill) Williams Jr
Director, Technical Services
Enron North America
(503) 464-8958

(See attached file: GE ASSIGNMENT 173951 CLEAN 0417.doc)

 - GE ASSIGNMENT 173951 CLEAN 04171.doc