Subject: Escrow Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<RED Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC>>  <<Escrow Agreement Enron
Salmon LLC.DOC>>

Estelle:

Per our conversation, enclosed is a draft of the escrow agreement we have
discussed, along with a marked copy reflecting revisions from the December
2000 escrow agreement between Enron North America Corp. and Sweetgum Energy
LLC.  Please review and advise of any comments.  Also, please consider
whether Citibank is willing to waive legal fees associated with setup of the
escrow account since we are using the Citibank escrow form.  Otherwise, the
fee schedule previously furnished is fine.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 137032v4
  137032vR4/1

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - RED Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC
 - Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC