Subject: Salmon LLC Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 04:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<2XFNRED.DOC>>  <<2XFN08!.DOC>>

Greg and Isabel:

Enclosed are clean and blacklined copies of the final draft of the First
Amended and Restated Limited Liability Company Agreement.  The blackline
reflects changes from the 4-04-01 draft which was attached as Exhibit A to
the letter agreement.  The only outstanding matter is to fill in three blank
dates on pages 1, 2 and A-3.  Please review and advise of any comments.
Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures 136643v8
  136643vR8/7

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XFNRED.DOC
 - 2XFN08!.DOC