Subject: RE: Executed Copy of Fountain Valley GE/Facility Agreement with B lackline showing change made to execution date. "I know it's not final u ntil you say it is."
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:02:00 -0800 (PST)

WOW!  We need to start having old fashioned closings with lunch and the 
exchange of signed documents.  By copy of this, I'm asking Ed to track down 
as many docs as he can and Kay, can you come up with the CA Development I and 
II docs for Lee?

	[email-masked]
	03/13/2001 02:56 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked]
		 cc: [email-masked]
		 Subject: RE: Executed Copy of Fountain Valley GE/Facility Agreement with B 
lackline showing change made to execution date.  "I know it's not final u 
ntil you say it is."

Sheila,

I hate to do this to you at this late date, but I finally figured out that
the execution copy that we received via this e-mail of 2-12-01 was not the
final executed version (WAS:83641.7).  The final executed version (file
WAS:83641.8) is attached.  The changes were made by Alan Larsen on January
19, 2001 to paragraphs 6.1.2 Payment Schedule (from $ 10,892,000.00 to $
11,572,250.00)and 6.1.3 Retention Letter(s) of Credit (amount changed to $
720,535).  This was due to the agreed upon scope and storage changes we
determined were necessary at time of execution to avoid a change order.

Please distribute accordingly on your side.  Also, I never received my
original signature pages, plus other consent documents.

Also, I'm trying to get our copy of the executed CA Development I and CA
Development II contract documents.  Plus the E-Next Generation contract,
too.  (Who says we're going paperless.)

Thanks,

Lee
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 11:26 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Executed Copy of Fountain Valley GE/Facility Agreement with
Blackline showing change made to execution date. "I know it's not final
until you say it is."

----- Forwarded by Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT on 01/16/2001 11:16 AM -----

                    "Lindo,

                    Jacqueline E."           To:     <[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>,
                    <jacquelinelindo@        <[email-masked]>

                    akllp.com>               cc:     "Cobb, Chris"
<[email-masked]>
                                             Subject:     Executed Copy of
Fountain Valley GE/Facility Agreement with
                    01/16/2001 10:58         Blackline showing change made
to execution date.
                    AM

At the request of Peter Thompson attached is an execution copy of the
Fountain Valley GE/Facility Agreement along with a blackline showing the
date of execution.  Please contact Chris Cobb at (202) 662-3716 if you
have any questions concerning this matter.
 <<CRO- GE Facility Agreement Versions 6 to 7.DOC>>  <<Fountain Valley
GE/Turbine Agreement - Version 7.DOC>>
(See attached file: CRO- GE Facility Agreement Versions 6 to 7.DOC)
(See attached file: Turbine Agreement - Version 7.DOC)

 - FountainValleyGE Breakout with CO included_executioncopy_011901.doc