Subject: Escrow Agreement and Disbursement Instructions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 05:14:00 -0700 (PDT)

<<RED.Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC>>  <<ENA Salmon Escrow
Disbursement Instrns.DOC>>

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We have enclosed drafts of the following documents:

1.  Escrow Agreement marked to reflect changes from the draft previously
circulated; and
2.  Escrow Disbursement Instruction Letter.

Please review and advise of any comments.  Note that Citibank has not seen
or approved the enclosed forms, although the Escrow Agreement is identical
to one previously acceptable to them.  I have contacted Citibank about the
escrow, and they are to get back to me with a contact and fee information.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 137032vR3/2
  139328v1

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - RED.Escrow Agreement Enron Salmon LLC.DOC
 - ENA Salmon Escrow Disbursement Instrns.DOC