Subject: FW: Salmon Energy Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen:

On behalf of Enron North America Corp., and pursuant to Section 4(b) of the
Letter Agreement dated April 4, 2001 between Enron North America Corp. and
Pegasus Power Partners, LLC, we have enclosed the final form of the Turbine
Contract to be executed by and between GE Packaged Power, Inc. and Salmon
Energy LLC pertaining to the purchase of four turbines, together with a
blacklined copy marked to reflect changes from the form of agreement
attached as Exhibit B to the Letter Agreement and which was furnished to you
by e-mail on April 3, 2001 from Kay Mann.  If we may be of any further
assistance, please contact me.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

(See attached file: Comparison of Salmon Energy Agreement, Versions 3 to
4.DOC)
(See attached file: Salmon Energy Agreement - Version 4.DOC)

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Comparison of Salmon Energy Agreement, Versions 3 to 4.DOC
 - Salmon Energy Agreement - Version 4.DOC