Subject: RE: revised payment language for Salmon
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:13:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've checked the payment schedule and seems fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 6:43 PM
To: Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP); Shoemaker, Kent (GEAE)
Subject: revised payment language for Salmon

Payment Schedule.
|-----------------+-----------------|
|   Payment Date  |  Payment Amount |
|-----------------+-----------------|
| April 30, 2001  |$50,234,000      |
|-----------------+-----------------|
|                 |                 |
|-----------------+-----------------|
|                 |                 |
|-----------------+-----------------|
|            TOTAL| $50,234,000     |
|-----------------+-----------------|

Such April 30th payment shall constitute full and final payment for the
Units, except that Purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of any
and all amounts associated with any Change Order after the Effective Date.
The final payment is also subject to Section 6.1.3.

Also, Delta has suggested that we add in language for the adjustment due to
site conditions.  I added language to Exhibit A-1.

Both of these edits are from the CA form.

Kay