Subject: Re: FW: ENA Consent
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 04:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carolyn,

We are good to go  on the ENA consent.

Kay

"Campbell, Carolyn" <[email-masked]> on 04/18/2001 10:37:00 AM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: FW: ENA Consent

Kay:

The enclosed ENA Consent looks fine to me, but you may wish to run this by
Sheila Tweed, as she had a specific request on the NY court jurisdiction
language.  We initially advised Isabel Parker that Enron would accept NY
federal court jurisdiction but not jurisdiction of NY state courts.  She did
not take our comment, and Enron subsequently said it would accept
jurisdiction of commercial courts in Manhattan, but not state courts
generally (language suggested by Sheila Tweed through Carlos Sole).   Isabel
has drafted the revised version to delete reference to NY state courts
altogether and to limit the federal courts reference to those located in the
borough of Manhattan.  Please review and advise.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: VAN DUSEN, Nicholas [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 9:24 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: PARKER, Isabel; O'BRIEN, Lisa
Subject: ENA Consent

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked]
if you need assistance.

Attached please find a clean and blacklined version with the most recent
changes to this document.  We now believe that the document should be in
final form but please let us know if you have further comments.

Regards,
Nick Van Dusen

Tel: 212-284-4984
FAX: 212-277-4001
[email-masked]

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - COMPARE001.DOC
 - NY003699617.DOC