Subject: FW: UCCs for Salmon Energy LLC as Debtor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: VAN DUSEN, Nicholas [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 2:49 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: O'BRIEN, Lisa; PARKER, Isabel
Subject: UCCs for Salmon Energy LLC as Debtor

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked]
if you need assistance.

Attached please find the UCC1s and continuation statement naming Salmon
Energy LLC as Debtor that we plan to file in conjunction with this
transaction.  These documents are being provided to you now in order to
allow you time to review them but they remain subject to our internal review
and change.

Best Regards,
Nick Van Dusen

Tel: 212-284-4984
FAX: 212-277-4001
[email-masked]

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - salmon_u.pdf