Subject: Enron / Salmon Resolutions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Gentlemen:

We have enclosed revised resolutions of Salmon Energy LLC, marked to reflect
revisions from the draft previously circulated on April 17, 2001.  Per my
prior e-mail, based on the new timing structure, ENA, as sole member, will
no longer be approving the loan from PPL, the security agreement in favor of
PPL, or the GE Consent and Agreement, all of which will now be approved and
executed by the newly elected Pegasus slate of directors and officers,
effective on the closing date.  We will leave preparation of the authorizing
resolutions for those items up to you.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosure: 137061vR4/3

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Salmon - Resolutions of LLC.DOC