Subject: Closing Memorandum and No Objection to Forms Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

We have enclosed initial drafts of the closing memorandum and of a letter
from ENA confirming that it has no objection to and will not act in
furtherance of frustrating execution of the financing documents between
Salmon and PPL.  Please review and advise of any comments.

We await receipt of comments to the escrow disbursement instruction letter.
Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Enclosures: 140424v1
  140366v4

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - ENA Ltr to Delta Lender re Form of Agmt.DOC
 - SalmonClosingMemorandum.DOC