Subject: Salmon assignment and assumption
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greg:

Enclosed is the final draft of the Assignment and Assumption Agreement with
GE's consent attached.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Final Delta Turbine Sale Turbopark Assignment & Assumption Agmt with GE 
ack.DOC