Subject: Pegasus - GE Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

In anticipation of our closing on the morning of Wednesday 25th April,
please find attached the following:

(a) a clean and blacklined copy of the GE Consent (reflecting changes to the
credit documentation and reflecting the acceleration of the Turbine Progress
Payment Schedule);
(b) a clean and blacklined copy of the GE legal opinion (reflecting changes
to the credit documentation); and
(c) a clean and blacklined copy of the GE letter agreement (reflecting
changes to the credit documentation).

A form of receipt of funds will follow.

Please contact me with any questions on 212 277 4025.

Regards
Isabel

 - NY003700961.DOC
 - NY003699615.DOC
 - NY003700033.DOC
 - COMPARE002.DOC
 - COMPARE003.DOC
 - COMPARE001.DOC