Subject: Pegasus - ENA documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

We attached clean and blacklined copies of the ENA Consent and Agreement,
the ENA no objection to forms letter and the Hancock entitlement letter,
marked to show minor changes from the versions last circulated.

We would be grateful for your confirmation that these are in final form.

Kind regards
Isabel

 - COMPARE003.DOC
 - NY003699617.DOC
 - COMPARE002.DOC
 - NY003701393.DOC
 - COMPARE002.DOC
 - NY003701393.DOC