Subject: FW: John Hancock Letter Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 05:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----Original Message-----
From: VAN DUSEN, Nicholas [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 11:38 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: PARKER, Isabel
Subject: John Hancock Letter Agreement

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked]
if you need assistance.

Please find the attached signed document sent on behalf of our clients.

Regards,
Nick Van Dusen

Nicholas Van Dusen
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
Tel: 212-284-4984
FAX: 212-277-4001
[email-masked]

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - john_han.pdf