Subject: Salmon Energy Resolutions and Certificates
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached are some things that Jake will need to sign.  These are items that
were mentioned as pending in my last distribution of documents for
execution.

1.  Resolutions of Salmon (page one is the two members electing the
designated directors, and page two is the new directors electing the new
officers).  I had previously furnished this to you, but the names of the
officers to be elected were blank).

2.  Resolutions of Salmon authorizing execution of the PPL promissory note
and related security agreement and the GE consent and agreement (these were
prepared by the Paul Hastings firm).

3.  Secretary's Certificate with Incumbency (this is required by
Freshfields).

The Secretary's Certificate with Incumbency may be required today.  The
resolutions are not needed for funding but will be needed prior to closing.
If you have any questions, please call.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King?& Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Salmon Energy - Written Consent of Sole Member(v2).DOC
 - Consent of Salmon LLC electing officers.DOC
 - Salmon Secretary's Certif Incumbency.DOC