Subject: Re: Ledford and Fehr (Illinois Options)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kathleen,

Please call Karen Way at Piper Rudnick and follow up on the points you 
raised.  October 2 sounds good to me for an effective date, but you might as 
well check with Karen to see if there is a reason she didn't date it.

Good job.

Thanks,

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           10/10/2000 12:31 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Ledford and Fehr (Illinois Options)

Kay,

When the Ledford's and Fehr's signed the Option Agreements, they did not date 
on the signature page however, October 2, 2000 was inserted on page 1 (the 
Cover Sheet).  Can I insert October 2, 2000 as the effective date on the 
signatue pages?

Also, Paragraph 15 of the Option Agreements refers to a Memorandum to be 
executed and recorded in the office of Recorder of Deeds.  Do you know where 
these documents are?  It may be that outside counsel has them and will record 
them.  If not, I guess we should follow up?

Kathleen