Subject: Re: Signature authority
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Found it.  It was buried beneath a stack.  Looks good.  

I would add something to the effect that the appointment terminates if Ben 
leaves the company's employment.

Thanks,

kay

Deb Korkmas@ECT
10/10/2000 02:37 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Signature authority

Kay, I left the ENA draft for your review.  Was it acceptable?  If so, please 
initial and I'll have circulated for signature and will draft the other 
consents accordingly.  Thanks, Deb

Deb Korkmas
Enron North America Corp.
ENA Legal Dept.
1400 Smith Street, Room 3819
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  713-853-5448
Fax:  713-646-3393

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	10/10/2000 02:29 PM
		 
		 To: Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: Signature authority

Deb,

Let's go ahead with POA's for Ben F. Jacoby for ENA, Tarheel Land 
Development, Edgecombe Development, and Titan Land Development in accordance 
with Janet's request and ENA standard practice. Deb, I have the impression 
that this is something you typically handle, although I'm glad to volunteer 
Kathleen for the task if that would help.

There will be other companies, but we can add these as we go.  Kathleen, 
please advise if there are any which you see as most active at this time. For 
instance, what are the names of the Florida development companies?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated, as Janet is eager to get this done.

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/10/2000 02:20 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           10/08/2000 07:59 PM

To: Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Signature authority

Deb,

I'll get you the particulars, but you get the general idea. I'll have to 
check on the expense account stuff.

Kathleen, you  haven't done any thing with this request yet, have you?  Could 
you get the  names of the active development companies so that we can address 
those, as well as ENA?

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/08/2000 07:56 
PM ---------------------------

Janet R Dietrich@ECT
10/08/2000 02:22 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Ben Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Signature authority

Kay, as we discussed previously:

Effective immediately, I would like Ben Jacoby to have signature authority 
for his team's expense reports as well as all documents whose capital 
commitments are not greater than $250,000. Most documents will be 
confidentiality agreements, exclusivity agreements, permit applications, and 
land/equipment option agreements.

Please forward this (if need be) to the appropriate internal individuals who 
get this set up. Thanks Kay.