Subject: Re: Ledford and Fehr (Illinois Options)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kathleen,

Please proceed as outlined.

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           10/10/2000 03:09 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Ledford and Fehr (Illinois Options)  

Kay,

Per Karen Way, October 2 is the effective date of the Agreements.  No 
Memorandum was prepared (but Karen would be happy to prepare one for us).  I 
know it is Bart's practice to execute and file Memorandum's for third party 
notice and I personally think it is a good idea.  If you would like, we could 
prepare 2 Memorandums from Forms of Memorandums we typically use and send to 
Karen for approval of the form of Memorandum for use in Illinois and to get 
signed for us.

Please advise.

Kathleen

To: Kathleen Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Ledford and Fehr (Illinois Options)  

Kathleen,

Please call Karen Way at Piper Rudnick and follow up on the points you 
raised.  October 2 sounds good to me for an effective date, but you might as 
well check with Karen to see if there is a reason she didn't date it.

Good job.

Thanks,

Kay

   

	From:  Kathleen Carnahan                           10/10/2000 12:31 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Fred Mitro/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Ledford and Fehr (Illinois Options)

Kay,

When the Ledford's and Fehr's signed the Option Agreements, they did not date 
on the signature page however, October 2, 2000 was inserted on page 1 (the 
Cover Sheet).  Can I insert October 2, 2000 as the effective date on the 
signatue pages?

Also, Paragraph 15 of the Option Agreements refers to a Memorandum to be 
executed and recorded in the office of Recorder of Deeds.  Do you know where 
these documents are?  It may be that outside counsel has them and will record 
them.  If not, I guess we should follow up?

Kathleen