Subject: Re: FuelCell Negotiations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 02:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

We might want to consider meeting with the  FuelCell team in their offices, 
if this is less intimidating for them.  

I  may be able to fly up on Monday am and accomplish what I need to do with 
BD, although flying on Sunday is fine as well.  TBD.

Kay

   

	From:  Scott Healy @ ECT                           10/11/2000 08:03 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Plauche/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: FuelCell Negotiations

I spoke to Fuel Cells and here is my suggested schedule for the negotiations:

October 11, 2000--We redraft purchase order and send it to FuelCells.

October 12, 2000-We hold a conference call with FuelCells in the morning to 
walk them through the P.O. and give them our thoughts (probable length 1-1.5 
hours).  We continue to work on P.O.
 
October 15, 2000--Kay flies to New York.  We have a conference call with 
FuelCells in the afternoon to discuss their initial comments on P.O.  Kay 
meets with Bingham to get work assignments started (i.e., permitting work, 
start drafting construction agreement, changes to Development 
Agreement...etc).  Scott takes 'red-eye" flight to N.Y.

October 16, 2000--Meet with FuelCells in Bingham's offices.  Continue 
negotiations on P.O.

October 17-19, 2000--To be determined based on progress of meetings.  If need 
be, we could continue negotiations in Houston or have Kay patch in by the 
telephone or do all the negotiations by telephone.  

What are your thoughts?