Subject: Re: Revised letter of Sept 29
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Sheila/Dale,

Ben wants Chris to sign this change order.  I believe it is in essentially 
the same form as when I sent it before.  Please advise is there are any 
changes you want made.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/13/2000 03:03 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           10/13/2000 02:58 PM

To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], Kathleen 
Clark/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Re: Revised letter of Sept 29  

Lee,

Your changes to the letter look fine to me.

I'm attaching the latest version I have on change order #2.  Are we ready to 
go with this one?

We would like to close out #3 and #4 soon.  I believe GE prepared #4.   Could 
you send me a copy of the latest draft of #4, as it was inadvertently deleted 
from my computer. Meanwhile, I'll work to get you a draft of #3.

Thanks,

Kay

[email-masked] on 10/13/2000 08:03:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: Revised letter of Sept 29

 <<SSlttrsept29rev1.doc>>  <<SSlttrsept29rev2.doc>>

Kay,

Attached is a redline version of Sept 29 letter, and clean copy for
sign/send.  The change involves reference to the contract paragraphs that
deal with corrections, enabling Enron and GE to reach agreement on timing of
performance of corrective work, if we both agreed to a schedule other than
prior to delivery to site.  We recognize that if any of this work has an
impact on your EPC contractor's site work schedule, there maybe other
consequences/remedies, as provided in the contract.

I'll sign and fax.  Hope you all have no objections.

Thanks,

Lee

 - SSlttrsept29rev1.doc
 - SSlttrsept29rev2.doc