Subject: Power Plant Development Powerpoint Presentation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Did you get these?

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/16/2000 06:30 
PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  David Leboe @ ECT                           10/05/2000 12:14 PM

To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stuart Zisman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Roger Ondreko/HOU/ECT@ECT, Herman Manis/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Power Plant Development Powerpoint Presentation

Please find two presentations attached for your information.  The first 
presentation is our standard presentation on power plant development 
activities which covers many of the issues we discussed yesterday.  The 
second presentation is our standard presentation on fair value investments.  
We also spend a considerable amount structuring transactions under the fair 
value accounting model.

If it would be beneficial to the legal group, I would be more than happy to 
set up a presentation/working meeting where we could go through the 
presentations and review in more detail. 

If you have any questions/comments, please let me know.

Regards.