Subject: Re: electronic documents for WestLB/TurboPark
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy Clark as EECC has the electronic version of the turbine contract. Rob 
Taylor at Andrew & Kurth probably has the electronic files for the other 
document.  Rose Engeldorf might have the electronic files as well.

Kay

   
	Enron Global Finance
	
	From:  Catherine Clark @ ECT                           10/17/2000 07:02 PM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: electronic documents for WestLB/TurboPark

Kay,
I'm working with Lisa Bills on the Turbo Park facility.  All the West LB 
documents that I have are in bound volumes, and I'm constantly being asked 
for copies of sections.  Do you happen to have any final documents in an 
electronic format?  If not, can you point me toward someone who might have 
these files?  Lisa has several documents, but she is not sure they are the 
final version...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
-Catherine
x3-9943