Subject: Re: Summary of LM 6000 Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

I think the price of the turbines will be the internal Enron price.  Sheila 
has the magic number per turbine.

Kay

From: Stuart Zisman@ECT on 10/19/2000 04:08 PM
To: Dale Rasmussen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re: Summary of LM 6000 Contract  

I tried to reach you on the phone a couple of times but the phone is busy 
(must be the Compaq battery).

I would like to speak with Kay before calling Kent and think your idea of 
posting the summary with a [to come] for the price is a fine idea.   I would, 
however, suggest that Kent review the summary not for accuracy but for 
content prior to posting.  I believe that this is consistent with the deal 
that Sheila cut with him.

By the way, I heard from Don Miller that the following companies have 
expressed an interest in LV CoGen: Southern, Allegheny, Pinnacle West, El 
Paso, NRG, Calpine, AEP, PECO, and Dynegy  (this should be kept confidential)

Stuart