Subject: Re: Warranty Claims
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:01:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I suggest a brief meeting to discuss strategy before anything is sent to SW.  

Kay 

To: Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Gavin 
Gaul/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON, Pete McCormick@ENRON, Ross 
Newlin@ENRON, Chris Norris@ENRON 

Subject: Re: Warranty Claims  

Mitch, no problem here.  Pete/Chris, along with Ross will handle outstanding 
warranty issues.  Pete,Chris please submit your warranty items to Ross, Ross 
please work with Gavin to ensure that EE&CC's meshes with ours.

Thanks

Tom

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Gavin Gaul/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Pete McCormick, Ross 
Newlin, Chris Norris, Tom Callaghan/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 

Subject: Warranty Claims

Kay -

As part of the contract implementation, we need to authorize the plant 
managers at Gleason and Wheatland to execute warranty issues with 
Westinghouse.  I've taken a first stab.  Please review from a legal 
perspective and change as necessary.  Note that there are 3 total contracts, 
two for Gleason and one for Wheatland.

Gavin, please provide contact names and addresses to Kay for the Westinghouse 
section.  Please also provide the contract numbers.

Pete & Chris, my intention is to empower you to be able to talk directly with 
SW on warranty issues.  Obviously, the terms of the O&M contract and common 
sense should dictate when you cut in the owner (me). Additionally, OEC's 
internal procedures and methods will dictate when you cut in your chain of 
command.  Performance test issues, MW limiter issues, etc will be coordinated 
by Houston since they involve deeper commercial issues.

Thanks,

Mitch