Subject: Re: Consulting Services Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 05:48:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joe,

Would you like to renew with a letter agreement as in previous years?  

Thanks,

Kay

"Curreri, Joe" <[email-masked]> on 10/12/2000 12:51:59 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Stephen Plauche (E-mail)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Consulting Services Agreement

Hello Kay,

Steve Plauche asked me to send you a copy of the current agreement with ENA
cited in the work order request for the Connecticut project.  You will note
the agreement expires at the end of this month.  Please fax the signed work
order to my attention at 978 266-4098 today as Steve has directed us to
begin work immediately and attend a meeting tomorrow.  Also, it would be a
great help if you could provide a letter extending the term of the agreement
to October 2001.  Please call me if you have any questions.

Joe Curreri
Vice President
Power Generation Services
35 Nagog Park
Acton, MA 01720
phone:   978 635-9500 ext 3161
fax:       978 266-4098
e-mail:  [email-masked]

 <<ENA Consulting Services Agreement.pdf>>

**********************************************************************
The information contained in this communication is confidential and
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for
business purposes only.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
[email-masked]
**********************************************************************

 - ENA Consulting Services Agreement.pdf