Subject: Re: to get blood typed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:21:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've given blood at MD Anderson before, and I think they will have the blood 
type  information on file.  If anyone else is in the same boat, you call the 
number below and ask for Barbara. I couldn't reach her today, because it is 
Saturday, but they tell me she will be in on Monday.  If all goes well, I 
could be in business fairly quickly.

Kay

From: Geneva Holland on 10/17/2000 11:55 AM
To: "Wright, Connie J" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Claudia 
Santos/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Re: to get blood typed  

FYI re: getting your blood typed at MD Anderson Hospital, Donor Room (see 
instructions below) -- It takes 1 day for them to get the blood typed so your 
card won't be available until the following day.  If you don't pick up your 
card, they will mail it to you which takes 7-10 working days.  

Geneva Holland
Corp Services - Corp Secretary Dept
EB4802
713-853-7291

	"Wright, Connie J" <[email-masked]>
	10/17/2000 10:53 AM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: to get blood typed

here is what people need to know - it will save A LOT of calling around...
to get the blood typed (if you don't already have a card or letter from dr.
stating blood type)- you go to the MD Anderson Hospital, Donor Room in the
purple zone, 1st floor.  The phone number is 713-792-2626.  There is an $11
charge to type the blood.  I was told that I would be given a card with my
blood type.