Subject: Re: Assignment and Assumption Agreement related to GE contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 07:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan,

I have one minor question.  

Is the Notice to Proceed Effective Date a set date, or is it x days following 
y event? 

I would expect to see language along the lines of "If notice to proceed is 
not given by the Notice to Proceed Effective Date, then...".  I see the 
deleted language was something close to that, so maybe in the context of this 
EPC different terminology is used.

Kay

"Stan Jensen" <[email-masked]> on 06/26/2000 02:01:26 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Assignment and Assumption Agreement related to GE contract

Attached is a redline that highlights minor proposed revisions to the 
assignment contract you sent earlier today.

Please feel free to call me at (713) 221-1524 with any questions.

Stan Jensen

 - GEAssign4.doc