Subject: Re: ABILITY TO SELL GE LM6000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 08:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'll be glad to handle it so long as it doesn't have to be done this week, as 
I have strep throat (Michael and I got a group rate at the peditricians' 
office.)  
Who should I contact?

Kay

From: Barbara N Gray@ECT on 10/25/2000 02:44 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: ABILITY TO SELL GE LM6000  

do you the time to handle the CA and basic term sheet

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	10/25/2000 02:21 PM
		
		 To: Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: Re: ABILITY TO SELL GE LM6000

Hi Barbara,

I'm on the phone with the GE folks right now, as we have a standing 
conference call with them every Wednesday at 130.  I'm familiar with the 
people and the contractual terms at issue, and will be happy to discuss it.

Kay

From: Barbara N Gray@ECT on 10/25/2000 11:38 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: ABILITY TO SELL GE LM6000  

Kay I received a call from Dwight Beech,who used to do powere-type work....he 
is now in a different group.  While in that group he formed a relationship 
with individuals at Jones Capital Corp. They have somehow discovered that 
Enron has the above mentioned turbines and they wish to purchase 2 or 
more......I understand from Dwight that there are restrictions which affect 
ENA's right to sell the turbines to 3rd parties and that there may be ways to 
structure around these.

Please call so that we may discuss Ben Jacoby has been speaking with Dwight 
and wants a basic term sheet AND a confidentiality Agreement.   bng    I 
presume from our discussions you are familiar with the GE issues.