Subject: Re: FW: Photo Picks
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 23:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Carlos, you have much  wisdom for such a young buckeroo.

If Debbie can't decide and if you can't use the PaperCity photo (it realy is 
a good pic), I'd go with the first one.  I must say that all of them look 
pretty, well, serious.  Kinda Gore-like, you know.  

Ok, that was a low blow.  I was just kidding!!

Kay

From: Carlos Sole@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 10/27/2000 03:44 PM
To: "Keffer, John" <[email-masked]>@ENRON
cc: [email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON, 
[email-masked]@ENRON, [email-masked]@ENRON 

Subject: Re: FW: Photo Picks  

I would opt for the photo that you had in your Paper City article about you 
being the commentator at the polo matches as that photo conveyed a more 
rugged and stylish image.  I see these pictures and think -- "Al Gore, no 
George Bush, no Al Gore, no George Bush, well I can't make up mind, is there 
a Ralph Nader picture that I can choose from?"  All that being said, if they 
were my pictures, I'd let my wife decide, otherwise, I'd be subject to an 
eternity of second-guessing.

	"Keffer, John" <[email-masked]>
	10/27/2000 03:32 PM
		 
		 To: "Mann, C. Kay" <[email-masked]>, "Sole, Carlos A., III" 
<[email-masked]>, "Schwartzenburg, John W." 
<[email-masked]>, "Schnur, Carmen" <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: FW: Photo Picks

I need your vote!
-----Original Message-----
From: Lacy, Callie
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 3:18 PM
To: Keffer, John
Subject: Photo Picks

Attached is a word document that contains your photos, please scroll through
them and let me know which number you would like to use for our Marketing
Materials and the Web site. Thank you.

Callie Lacy
Client Services
King & Spalding
404.572.3029

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Doc1.doc