Subject: Re: Michael
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 07:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Charlotte,

I'm not sure what we are doing at Thanksgiving, but at the most we might go 
to Palacios, which means that we would be gone no  more than Thursday and 
maybe Friday night.  I haven't talked to Paige about her schedule yet, but I 
know we need to get organized. Also, I think Michael is out of school that 
Wednesday.  Again, I need to check.  More to come.

As for tomorrow (BOO), we forgot to watch for sundown.  I know, that is hard 
to believe.  We will update tomorrow!

Kay

"Brashear, Charlotte" <[email-masked]> on 10/30/2000 07:59:12 AM
To: "Mann Kay (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Mann Neil (E-mail)" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Michael

   As usual, Michael was a delight.  We want to see Beauty and the
Beast on Ice.  It's on November 22-26.  Let me know if the family is going
to be out of town and if not, what date would be best.  I assume Michael is
out of school Thursday-Sunday, but don't know.  I would love to get him
interested in things like this.

   We passed U. of H., and I told him that was where Mom went to school
to learn to be a lawyer.  He informed me that he was not going to be a
lawyer.  When I asked him what he did want to be, he said, "a boss so I can
tell everybody what to do."  I explained that you could not be a boss
directly out of college, but he was firm.  That's what he wants.

   He's funny watching videos.  I would try to sneak in reading a book
or looking over something, but he was emphatic.  He wanted me to "watch the
video at the same time he did so we could talk about things as they
happened."

   Let me know about Beauty and the Beast.  See you tonight to trick or
treat.
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You