Subject: Re: enovate intercompany loan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 04:26:00 -0800 (PST)

We want to have an internal conference call at 330 (instato discuss the 
enovate intercompany loans, and address any issues raised by the Enron 
commercial/financial team.  I don't know the substance of the comments.

Kay

"Heather Brown" <[email-masked]> on 10/31/2000 12:21:58 PM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: Re: enovate intercompany loan

Early morning is full, but I'm free at 10:00 and several hours thereafter.  
Would this be in addition to or in lieu of the 3:30 call?  Also, do you have 
any heads-up re:  what the comments will be?

Thanks.  Heather

>>> <[email-masked]> 10/31/00 09:09AM >>>
What does your schedule look like Wednesday am?

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 10/31/2000 09:09
AM ---------------------------

From: Gregg Penman on 10/30/2000 02:24 PM

To:   Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sarah Wesner/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:

Subject:  enovate intercompany loan

What about Wednesday morning to discuss Bracewell's draft of the
intercompany loan agreement?  Kay could you check Heather's availability?
Anyone else that should be included?

Thanks,

Gregg