Subject: Re: Halloween Goody
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:03:00 -0800 (PST)

Kinda of like a Mary in a Bathtub, only different.

ckm

Heather Kroll@ECT
10/31/2000 03:55 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Halloween Goody

This is pretty funny.
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT on 10/31/2000 03:55 
PM ---------------------------

"O'Brien, Karen [IBD]" <[email-masked]> on 10/31/2000 03:35:52 PM
To: "'bob masco'" <[email-masked]>, "'christine oliviero'" 
<[email-masked]>, "Hobson, Cynthia P [IBD]" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Clare Reed'" <[email-masked]>, "'Clare 
Reed'" <[email-masked]>, "'Colleen O'Brien'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'Dennis'" <[email-masked]>, "'flea'" <[email-masked]>, 
"'FOB'" <[email-masked]>, "'Glenn'" <[email-masked]>, "'heather'" 
<[email-masked]>, "'jimmy spillane'" <[email-masked]>, "'Joan 
D'" <[email-masked]>, "'Linda S.'" <[email-masked]>, "'marie 
alexandru'" <[email-masked]>, "Obrien, Michael [CITI]" 
<[email-masked]>, "'Steve Pinado'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Halloween Goody

 <>

 - PUMPKINCJ.JPG