Subject: Re: Form Offbalance sheet EPC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi John,

Karen Jones in Portland has been working on it for ENA.  I don't know the 
status.

Kay 

From: John Schwartzenburg@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 11/01/2000 10:55 AM
To: Kay Mann@ENRON, [email-masked]
cc: Sheila Tweed@ECT 

Subject: Form Offbalance sheet EPC

Hi, gang. Sheila called last Friday and let me know you were working on this 
off-balance sheet EPC form, and that it was expected to be out on Friday, 
maybe Monday for review and commment, which was needed PDQ becuase of a 
looming project.  I have not seen any copy of the form or had any update on 
the status of the project.

Kay/Dave, could one of you send the form to me and let me know the big 
picture status?