Subject: Re: GE Turbine Blackline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Peter,

Do we have a good clean copy?  If so, please re-send it to me, along with the 
best of blacklines.  I have so many versions that I want to be clear that we 
are looking at the same documents.  I also want to send the best of the best 
to GE, the Enron commercial team and the 4 other Enron lawyers who have 
received the defective versions.

Thank you,

Kay

"Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]> on 11/14/2000 07:54:41 AM
To: "Kay Mann (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Pipitone, Paul" <[email-masked]>, "Cobb, Chris" 
<[email-masked]> 

Subject: GE Turbine Blackline

Last night I reviewed the last blackline that I forwarded to you
yesterday from our IT Department.  The blackline worked perfectly until
Section 5.4.2 and then it shows everything as strike through and new
additions. The blackline that I sent to you at 2:46 PM yesterday is the
best of the bunch.  The automatic numbering is off, but it does show the
changes made to the text.  I have asked our IT Department to send the
document to our outside vendor who handles problems such as this.  I
again apologize for the delay in getting a workable blackline.