Subject: Re: FuelCells
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:22:00 -0800 (PST)

I agree.

   

	From:  Scott Healy @ ECT                           11/15/2000 09:22 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Plauche/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: FuelCells

Two developments to report:

1.  I received a call from Herb yesterday afternoon.  He asked where 
everything stood.  I told him that Kay was following up with FCE's attorneys 
on the outstanding drafting issues and that I have given my comments on the 
last document to Kay.  I said that I thought that the bulk of the issues 
remaining were either legal or drafting issues (Kay--Do you agree?).  I 
promised that I would call Herb if any material issues arose.  Also, I told 
him that we expected additional comments on the exhibits today.

2.  Terri Austin committed to get back to us with her technical comments on 
the exhibits today.

Please let me know if there are additional items which I can be of assistance.