Subject: Re: ABB / West LB Change Order #1
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dale,

There is another change order #1 which has been signed by ABB but not Enron, 
relating to the cancellation of a couple of transformers.  I don't think it 
will be signed until next week.

Can this change order be used as incentive to get ABB to the table on the 
breakout contract?  

I'm sending a copy of this to Kathleen Clark at EECC and Ben Jacoby, just to 
make sure there aren't any other change orders floating around.

Ciao,

Kay

Dale Rasmussen@ECT
11/20/2000 05:51 PM
To: Catherine Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Don Hammond/PDX/ECT@ECT, Lisa Bills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jody 
Blackburn/PDX/ECT@ECT 

Subject: ABB / West LB Change Order #1

The final (?) draft of Change Order #1 for the Las Vegas transformers under 
the West LB contract is attached.  Please confirm whether this should in fact 
be Change Order #1.  If you see anything else you would like changed, please 
let me know as well.

If everything appears to be in order, I will ask Chris Calger to sign the CO 
and get it off to ABB.

I can be reached on my cell phone at (503) 803-1700.

Thanks.