Subject: Re: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:01:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris,

We won't have any site specific technical info, so we will  have to fly 
without it.  I know that seems strange, but there is no designated site for 
this equipment as of now.

Here's co#1:

Each of these units has one dual fuel option.

The master list of serial numbers is in this document:

We use the unit serial numbers as opposed to turbine or generator serial 
numbers.  I'm sending you the whole enchilada since this is a handy reference.

I agree with adding 25% of the cost of the dual fuel option to the January 
payment.  Unit 17  to company 1 is fine.  The maximum liability price (or 
whatever we call it) will be the base price allocation, plus the dual fuel 
option amount.

Good question on the retention.  I guess we should set it up as if each is in 
a stand alone project. As far as I know they may be intending to put these at 
separate sites.

I'll get back to you on the fax and contract reference number.

Thanks,

Kay